are counted as the well-known manufacturer and supplier of quality approved ETO
Sterilizer that is used in sterilizer is used in many industries to control
temperature, moisture, gas injection, gas exposure and all critical time and
pressure based parameters. The offered sterilizer is manufactured by using bets
in class quality components and innovative technology in line with
international standards. Before the final dispatch, we make sure that our
provided sterilizer is rigorously tested on well-defined parameters so that it
provides perfect sterilization at client’s end.
Ethylene Oxide Standard Sizes for Hospital Use:
Sr. No. Chamber Volume Chamber
Size (Height x Width x Depth) Overall Dimension
Cu. Ft. 12” (H) x 12” (W) x
24” (D) 300 x 300 x 600 mm
Cu. Ff 12” (H) x 12” (W) x 48” (D) 300 x 300 x 1200 mm
Cu. Ff. 15” (H) x 18” (W) x 36” (D) 375 x 450 x 900 mm
Cu. Ff. 18” (H) x 18” (W) x 42” (D) 450 x 450 x 1050 mm
• Flexibility to use either 100% ETO Cartridge or ETO CO2
Cylinder. (Dual Model)
• Safe and Easy Handling: Cartridge is punctured in the
chamber only when proper negative pressure and humidity conditions are achieved
in the chamber.
• Ease of Operation: Cold Cycle (40°C), Warm Cycle (55°C), 7
more user-defined cycles available.
• Ease of Handling: Material can be easily loaded using the
• Built in Aeration cycle: Aeration is carried out at the end
of the cycle inside the chamber itself.