- Users are free to use either ETO CO2 Cylinder or 100% ETO Cartridge. (Dual Model)
- Safe and Convenient Handling: Cartridge is punctured in the chamber at situations when desired negative pressure and humidity conditions reach in the chamber.
- Ease of Operation: Cold Cycle (40Â°C), Warm Cycle (55Â°C), seven more user-defined cycles provided.
- Ease of Handling: Material can be conveniently loaded making use of the Basket.
- Built in Aeration cycle: Aeration is executed at the end of the cycle inside the chamber.
Wide spectrum of usage:
- Sterilization of all types of medical devices and instrument is possible
- Apt for sterilization of medical equipment and instruments that are sensitive to heat or moisturizer.
- One can use this ETO, whose requirement is safe, cost effective method of sterilization
- It can eliminate all Micro-organisms
Ethylene Oxide Standard Sizes:
Sr. No. Chamber Volume Chamber Size (Height x Width x Depth) Overall Dimension
1. 2 Cu. Ft. 12â (H) x 12â (W) x 24â (D) 300 x 300 x 600 mm
2. 4 Cu. Ff 12â (H) x 12â (W) x 48â (D) 300 x 300 x 1200 mm
3. 5 Cu. Ff. 15â (H) x 18â (W) x 36â (D) 375 x 450 x 900 mm
4. 8 Cu. Ff. 18â (H) x 18â (W) x 42â (D) 450 x 450 x 1050 mm
Plot No. 1213, Phase 3, Nr. Kalupur Co-operative Bank, GIDC Vatva. , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India