We are counted as the well-known Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of quality approved ETO Sterilizer for Industrial Use that is used in sterilizer is used in many industries to control temperature, moisture, gas injection, gas exposure and all critical time and pressure based parameters. The offered sterilizer is manufactured by using bets in class quality components and innovative technology in line with international standards. Before the final dispatch, we make sure that our provided sterilizer is rigorously tested on well-defined parameters so that it provides perfect sterilization at client’s end.
- Door: Double door and Auto door models are available for clean room applications.
- Low cost per cycle: Lowest operating costs compared to other available options.
Advantages of ETO sterilizer Superior Automation:
- Best in class Automation and latest SCADA software make remote control and monitoring of all cycle parameters possible
- During Sterilization a Microprocessor / PLC controls temperature, Moisture, Gas Injection, Gas Exposure and all critical time and pressure based parameters
- Important sterilization parameters like Phase Status, Current Values & set values, continuously displayed at all times on Controller Screen & on Remote Computer via SCADA software
- Continuous display of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure On-line allows user to be aware of Cycle status at all times
- Temperature uniformly and accurately maintained throughout the chamber to within ± 3°C of the Set Sterilization temperature
- Error Code and alarm is generated and cycle stops automatically in case any error occurs. Computer Screen displays Error and possible cause and remedy
- The advanced SCADA software provided stores detailed records of Process-Data for every cycle
- Reports are available in Data, Summary and Graph formats for every batch of goods sterilized
- User can re-print reports as and when required, using any normal printer
- Digital storage of data cuts cost, saves space, ensures safety of data and negates cost of expensive thermal printing