- Gas Sterilization Equipments
- 65 Celsius (oC)
- 55 Celsius (oC)
- Users are free to use either ETO CO2 Cylinder or 100% ETO Cartridge. (Dual Model)
- Safe and Convenient Handling: Cartridge is punctured in the chamber at situations when desired negative pressure and humidity conditions reach in the chamber.
- Ease of Operation: Cold Cycle (40°C), Warm Cycle (55°C), seven more user-defined cycles provided.
- Ease of Handling: Material can be conveniently loaded making use of the Basket.
- Built in Aeration cycle: Aeration is executed at the end of the cycle inside the chamber.
Wide spectrum of usage:
- Sterilization of all types of medical devices and instrument is possible
- Apt for sterilization of medical equipment and instruments that are sensitive to heat or moisturizer.
- One can use this ETO, whose requirement is safe, cost effective method of sterilization
- It can eliminate all Micro-organisms
Ethylene Oxide Standard Sizes:
Chamber Size (Height x Width x Depth)
2 Cu. Ft.
12(H) x 12(W) x 24(D)
300 x 300 x 600 mm
4 Cu. Ff
12 (H) x 12 (W) x 48 (D)
300 x 300 x 1200 mm
5 Cu. Ff.
15 (H) x 18 (W) x 36 (D)
375 x 450 x 900 mm
8 Cu. Ff
18(H) x 18 (W) x 42(D)
450 x 450 x 1050 mm
- Nhava Sheva
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Export Worthy
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CE, OHSAS & ISO
Plot No. 1213, Phase 3, Nr. Kalupur Co-operative Bank, GIDC Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India